Brewista Variable Kettle
The Brewista Smart Pour Variable Digital Kettle combines all the features you need and want in a kettle for maximum control and efficiency when making your daily brew.
It's made of durable 300 Series stainless steel and is built to last. Precise digital control heats water to within 1 degree, plus or minus, and can be changed from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the push of a button.
The auto-start feature lets users set the time at which the kettle will reach the selected temperature and the auto-off function keeps the user safe by shutting down if left unattended for more than 60 minutes. A precision "keep warm" feature keeps the temperature maintained for up to one hour.
The gooseneck spout is perfect for the control needed in pour over brewing, and with a generous 1.2 litre capacity, easy grip handle and lift-off base (no cord to get in the way!) it's everything you need in a kettle.
- 1.2 litre capacity.
- Precise digital temperature selection.
- The actual water temperature inside the kettle displayed on LCD.
- Temperature displayed in Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Gooseneck spout for accurate pour control.
- Ergonomically balanced easy-grip handle.
- Auto-off function.
- Auto-start to heat water to the programmed temperature at the specified time.
- Keep warm feature maintains temperature for up to one hour.
- Lift off base; no cord to interfere with pouring.
Parts and Materials:
- Durable 300 Series food grade stainless steel kettle body.
- BPA free polypropylene lid and base.
- Phenolic resin handle.